Does an anti compression pedal exist?

Yes, it's the best amp I've ever had. It honestly is ridiculous and I can't see myself replacing it. For what I like I can't imagine anything being better other than a Wizard which I can't buy.

It is just that inherited SAG I suppose. I had the same thoughts when I owned a Rev 2. Killer amp for 90% of what I play but not so great for super fast stuff.

Anyhow I will be messing with these suggestions. I have an EQ being built now, probably going to order the VFE standout/pinball on this current run and also thinking about picking up a Dirty Tree.

My last thing is maybe replacing the EMG with Black Winter if they will fit in the same routing.

Don’t do the black winter, that’s the dumpiest and mushiest pickup I have and it’s in my Ibanez tuned to where you are.

Don’t do the black winter, that’s the dumpiest and mushiest pickup I have and it’s in my Ibanez tuned to where you are.
Have to kindly disagree. It's one of the best mass produced pickups ever made. Although I've never used it with super low

Back