Engl z12 midi controller

Fuego

Hello, I just bought a Z12 and was under the impression that the buttons lit up when pressed. However, mine does not work this way. I have an Invader 2 that I'm running it through. Also the mute function keep kicking in when I switch banks. Do I program all the presets one by one or is there a way to universally unsure all presets? Thanks. Clay

Make sure all the DIP switches on the back of the amp are set in the right position. Confusing as all hell.
Took me a while to get it to work with my Invader 150.

Fixed the mute issue. Still trying to find out if the actual buttons on the z12 light up? It doesn't look like they do, but I was assured the by the dealer who sold this to me, that they indeed do. Thanks

Hi. Z-12 buttons should lit when pushed. What kind of cable are you using? Or do you use a single power supply to power the pedal? Maybe phantom power isn't working properly. Let me know...

I'm using it through my Invader 2 phantom power. The pedal changes presets fine and the led works fine but no buttons will light up when pressed. Thanks

This is really weird!

As I understood, presets and sounds are changing as you want but led won't light up, right? I spoke to several of our technicians and they didn't heard of this before aswell. I'll send you a PM with the direct email connection to our best tech, so you both can sort this out directly...

Back