ESP Custom Shop James Hetfield Vulture 2018 ***SOLD***

Wizard of Ozz

***SOLD***SOLD***SOLD***

For Sale: 2018 ESP Custom Shop Japan James Hetfield Signature Vulture in Satin Black with black hardware. This is not the LTD version. This guitar retails for $4700 new street price. The guitar is in immaculate, flawless, DEAD-MINT, near new condition. It has been played a handful of times. There are not any marks, dings, dents, scratches, impressions, or cosmetic issues anywhere on it. The hardware is also in near new, immaculate condition. I'll conservatively rate it in 9.5/10 condition. The headstock tip and both body V tips are flawless and perfect. The only thing worth mentioning is some slight tarnish on the pickup covers, which can be polished. Zero issues. Zero fret-wear. Plays great, sounds great, and is very acoustically resonant. Everything on the guitar is 100% completely stock. Pickups are the EMG JH Hetset Signature active pickups. Stock Gotoh locking tuners. Ebony fret board, which is jet-black an uniform in color (no streaks). Mother of pearl custom vulture inlay at the 12th fret. The original ESP hardshell case, truss rod tool, uninstalled strap locks, and case keys are all included. The guitar will be shipped in the original white ESP factory box.

Pics:
v2NHdew.jpg

6tukc7p.jpg

NKtsmNw.jpg

6g6puAa.jpg

KnTFegZ.jpg

7aIYU9t.jpg

Rav2nuj.jpg

Hg3YCJX.jpg

rxerBUo.jpg

gP2jjit.jpg

Price:
$3000.00 which already includes the regular PayPal fee and UPS Ground shipping to anywhere inside the lower 48 states of the USA. I will not ship to AK/HI/PR or anywhere outside of the lower 48 states of the USA. I will not ship to a 3rd party, PO Box or freight forwarder under any circumstances. I will only ship to the buyer's verified/confirmed PayPal shipping address with signature delivery confirmation via UPS Ground shipping.

Please no trades. No partial trades, or otherwise. Only a straight cash sale. Again, no trades, please. No tire kickers or time wasters either.

Last edited:
Back