Fireball love

The 60watt version seems to have a bit more grit to it but long term ownership is riddled with problems.... I have 4 different friends that have the 60 watt version and all 4 of them have had capacitor issues. I love my 100 watt version though. Thing sounds amazing and has never given me any problems!!

ENGL addressed the issue with the capacitors. This can happen with a certain production series. I had to replace (and still am replacing) countless leaking filter caps in Diezel Einsteins built the first few years where Diezel had gotten a bad batch of caps from the factory. It happens to every manufacturer and these are quick and easy fixes.

Hey Jens! Hope all is well my friend. And yeah TAD had a issue for alittle didn't they? lol Glad to see you are doing well and doing stuff with Engl these days!!!

bananaladonpcp":2mi6ob9j said:
Hey Jens! Hope all is well my friend. And yeah TAD had a issue for alittle didn't they? lol Glad to see you are doing well and doing stuff with Engl these days!!!

Thanks, Alex. I'm very happing working with ENGL, although I'm still independent and work with lots of other amp manufacturers. ENGL is the company I have the closest ties to.
Hope all is well with you, too.

Back