*FIRST VIDEO* Voodoo 79' Marshall JMP 2203 HG JOSE PLATINUM

Sounded awesome!! Nice playing! Great video! Thanks for sharing,,how bout puttin that LP thru it??? :D

gibson08":e7sjtlk7 said:
Sounded awesome!! Nice playing! Great video! Thanks for sharing,,how bout puttin that LP thru it??? :D

Thanks!

You're right The LP sounds awesome on it for sure, but at the time we made the video, I had just got that guitar, and I hadn't set it up yet. It's magic now, but at the time we didn't know where it was going to end up.

Here are some closups of the Cleanest Original Tolex 79' JMP around! :D

Full Voodoo Of Course! :thumbsup:

Roid RAGE

Marshall_JMP_SMCrp.jpg

JMPGUTS1Sm.jpg

I like that big Mercury iron sitting up there too. Yes, that is squeaky clean fo sho bro! My 78 looks like a rusted bucket of shit, but damn it is smooth. What model number Mercury OT/PT and choke?

Steve

:confused: Hey Tony I see the familiar Miller blue in the background.
What cha got there pal ?
I see a big ole bottle of something riding in the rear and Mr. Miller doing the driving.
I got two shops full of Miller products so I am curious. :yes:

steve_k":3f9arg9l said:
I like that big Mercury iron sitting up there too. Yes, that is squeaky clean fo sho bro! My 78 looks like a rusted bucket of shit, but damn it is smooth. What model number Mercury OT/PT and choke?

Steve

I'll have to look at that next time it's out of it's cave! :D But I'm sure Trace can comment.

Thanks Steve :thumbsup:

R. RAGE

Hollywood":1sxh02kr said:
What cha got there pal ?
I see a big ole bottle of something riding in the rear and Mr. Miller doing the driving.

It's a Miller Dynasty 300dx TIG Runner w/Water Cooled Torch... Think it was like $7k It's
an Inverter so that' why so small... It's computerized if it were transformer based it would be Huge.
I used to Run NHRA Pro Class... Been a Racer my whole life MIG is not allowed NHRA... It's more difficult
To master... But neater cleaner strong is the result. Albiet SLOWER! :LOL: :LOL:

Roid

DynastyRtFrt.jpg

RoidRage":jytfd16z said:
Hollywood":jytfd16z said:
What cha got there pal ?

It's a Miller Dynasty 300dx TIG Runner w/Water Cooled Torch... Think it was like $7k It's
an Inverter so that' why so small... It's computerized if it were transformer based it would be Huge.
I used to Run NHRA Pro Class... Been a Racer my whole life MIG is not allowed NHRA... It's more difficult
To master... But neater cleaner strong is the result. Albiet SLOWER! :LOL: :LOL:

Roid

DynastyRtFrt.jpg

Does that fancy welding helmet make you weld faster? :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Something I could never do, especially being a lefty. Looks like bird-shit. Just now mastering soldering :D :LOL: :LOL:

You rock there Top Fuel Tony!

Steve

steve_k":x8sqh29w said:
I like that big Mercury iron sitting up there too. Yes, that is squeaky clean fo sho bro! My 78 looks like a rusted bucket of shit, but damn it is smooth. What model number Mercury OT/PT and choke? Steve

They are not off the shelf models so I'm not sure that will help you but our numbers are VA-JOSE100-P, VA-JOSE100-O and VA-JOSE-C.

Something I could never do, especially being a lefty. Looks like bird-shit. Just now mastering soldering :D :LOL: :LOL:

I’m left handed as well Steve  Do you play guitar left handed or did you learn to play right handed. I know a lot of lefties play guitar right handed, wish I had learned that way (lol)

Have a great day
Trace

Back