Fishman Fluence Signature Series - Devin Townsend Pickup Set - SOLD

SkaakS

This is a set of Fishman Fluence Devin Townsend Signature pickups. Bought these and installed them in my guitar, but didn't use the guitar much and ended up swapping them out and selling it. They've got maybe 10 total hours of light use on them. They sound great and are dead quiet, and I loved the push/pull voicing options. Can get a really good split coil sound from it, as well as a nice boosted tone. $190 PP gift + shipping. SOLD. Might be interested in a swap for other PAF type pickups.

Attachments

• IMG_6705.jpg
    IMG_6705.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 33
  • IMG_6707.jpg
    IMG_6707.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 28
  • IMG_6716.jpg
    IMG_6716.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 29
Last edited:
This is a set of Fishman Fluence Devin Townsend Signature pickups. Bought these and installed them in my guitar, but didn't use the guitar much and ended up swapping them out and selling it. They've got maybe 10 total hours of light use on them. They sound great and are dead quiet, and I loved the push/pull voicing options. Can get a really good split coil sound from it, as well as a nice boosted tone. $190 PP gift + shipping. Might be interested in a swap for other PAF type pickups.
Any interest in Bare Knuckle. Coldsweat bridge, True Grit bridge, Abraxas neck ?

Back