FloydUpgrades Big Block Trem Block

gained-V

I recently tried one of their brass trem blocks. These things are the s@#%! More sustain, upper mid presence and the added benefit of better weight balance. Anyone willing to try these blocks IMHO would really like them. http://www.FloydUpgrades.com

I put one on my Hamer Steve Stevens. BIG IMPROVEMENT!!!! Also added new saddles, nut & nut bolts, spring claw. The block made the biggest difference. DO IT!! :thumbsup:

I put the 38mm (or 37, been a while) in both my floyded guitars, and the improvement is definitely there. Worth every penny!

I put on on my ESP/LTD MH-1000. I could definitely tell a difference even on a crappy Floyd rose knockoff. Good investment.

I have a 2009 USA EVH Vintage White Wolf --- the tone of this guitar is awesome. It was a hard decision to make. I debated about it for a few weeks. Finally, I email FU and discussed it with them. I mean, who on Earth would wanna change up a USA Wolf ? Well, I went for it ! I ordered a 37mm and the 3 brass screws. It arrived and laid around on a shelf for a few weeks. I went through a few string changes and just never put it on. Then, one day while at work, I realized the time had come to install this thing. I left work a couple of hours early---raced straight home. I was a man on a mission !!! It took about 45 minutes total to install--this included a quick polishing of the guitar and cleaning the fretboard.
Wow, what a fool I had been for waiting so long to install !!
I won't go into the tone because that is subjective to each person.
I have recently ordered a USA EVH Grey Wolf and the FU brass block for it will be ordered next week !!! It is a very good product !!!

Floyd Upgrades does so much more than upgrade parts for “Floyds” and FU just seems so fitting for the circumstances of the name change! I try with hammer striking and it seems very well.

I also had the brass blocks put on all my custom jacksons,kramer nightswan,and just recently my usa charvel so cal..definitely a tone improvement..For how little it costs, its totally worth it.

Back