Footswitch for preproduction CCV

Ampaddict

I have an axxess switcher that doesn't seem to switch channels for me via midi.
I could have sworn it was set up until I accidentally yanked the cable... :confused:after spending time trying to set it up again I couldn't get it to switch from ch 1 to 2. I will try again though.
Anyway I do have a footswitch to change channels, however I never know which channel I'm on live. ( I set ch 1 up for max gain) It's a real pain in the @ss.
A LED switcher would help. But I wish I could get it set up w the axxess switcher. :doh:

yo! shoot jerry p a message, he can do a footswitch for you , at one point he made one for me that had LED's .... I lost it somewhere at a gig one night.... to many beers ha!

I don't own (nor have I ever owned) a pre-production CCV. So, they may work differently than a production CCV. Will a Randall RF3 work with them? It's what I use on the production version I own and has LEDs.
3randall_zps685376d5.jpg

drewiv":cxk5g4nu said:
I don't own (nor have I ever owned) a pre-production CCV. So, they may work differently than a production CCV. Will a Randall RF3 work with them? It's what I use on the production version I own and has LEDs.
3randall_zps685376d5.jpg
That would rule if it did! :rock:

Ampaddict":2lpqj3h7 said:
drewiv":2lpqj3h7 said:
3randall_zps685376d5.jpg
I can only tell you that it works with the production version and is the IDEAL footswitch for the job.

drewiv":97pbqzf1 said:
Ampaddict":97pbqzf1 said:
drewiv":97pbqzf1 said:
3randall_zps685376d5.jpg
I can only tell you that it works with the production version and is the IDEAL footswitch for the job.
I might buy one and hope it works. Midi would be better for me though since I Gig w a TC GForce and Midi Moose.

Ampaddict":25ru1r6t said:
drewiv":25ru1r6t said:
Ampaddict":25ru1r6t said:
drewiv":25ru1r6t said:
3randall_zps685376d5.jpg
I might buy one and hope it works. Midi would be better for me though since I Gig w a TC GForce and Midi Moose.
I'm not a huge FX/MIDI guy, but it is MIDI. Not sure of how all that stuff works though. :confused: :LOL: :LOL:
3randall2_zps63ccdc35.jpg

that randall will not work

Jerry @ Fjamods can build a nice footswitch with led's no problem for anyone that needs a switch. He made one that was really nice

drewiv":1iiv72bs said:
dawnofdreamx97":1iiv72bs said:
Well, there you go. I don't know how the pre-pros work, but it works well with the production version.

the pre production ccv's used just a standard TRS 1/4 inch stereo jack which controlled the solo boost master, and channel switching.

the hosa fsc-385 dual button works perfect but it does not have led's - - you may be able to add some led's to it possibly? Jerry may be able to chime in and help you with that one.

dawnofdreamx97":4w9m6i4q said:
drewiv":4w9m6i4q said:
dawnofdreamx97":4w9m6i4q said:
Well, there you go. I don't know how the pre-pros work, but it works well with the production version.

the pre production ccv's used just a standard TRS 1/4 inch stereo jack which controlled the solo boost master, and channel switching.

the hosa fsc-385 dual button works perfect but it does not have led's - - you may be able to add some led's to it possibly? Jerry may be able to chime in and help you with that one.
Thanks much Ill contact him. :thumbsup:

drewiv":2uz4uepm said:
dawnofdreamx97":2uz4uepm said:

I don't know about the pre-productions either but like you I use a Randall RF3 with mine. In fact I played the CCV out live for the first time last Friday night and I used that Randall footswitch with it :)

Rudy

Back