Fryette Ultralead/CLX/Sig X

I cant convince myself in having so many UL lol.... but its a display of pandemonia... anyway which year are these? And how much a difference they sound? Is there a particular one whom stands out among ?
I have no idea what years they were, but they all sounded great! I was getting them for $1600 each sometime around 2011 or so,hence the flip phone pics. There was another guitarist that was borrowing one at the time for touring/recording(usually the one with the white knob). I only kept one that had sentimental value and sold or traded off the others. It was crazy that you could get them at that price back then, and honestly I did have a real thing for a long time about having a backup on some amps. Two Marshall's, two ENGLs, three Randalls, etc.

I have no idea what years they were, but they all sounded great! I was getting them for $1600 each sometime around 2011 or so,hence the flip phone pics. There was another guitarist that was borrowing one at the time for touring/recording(usually the one with the white knob). I only kept one that had sentimental value and sold or traded off the others. It was crazy that you could get them at that price back then, and honestly I did have a real thing for a long time about having a backup on some amps. Two Marshall's, two ENGLs, three Randalls, etc.
Nice !!!

I picked up my Ultra-lead for 1600 Canadian in the early 00's. For a long time they were steal; I think alot of players just didn't know what they were.

OP, i notice you're in AZ somewheres. I just put my Sig X up for sale locally (CL and FB). Im located in Surprise, AZ (NW of Phoenix). Let me know if you're interested.

I also have a Deliverance D412(Fane) cab, that I'd let go with it for the right price. They pair extremely well together.

~Troy

OP, i notice you're in AZ somewheres. I just put my Sig X up for sale locally (CL and FB). Im located in Surprise, AZ (NW of Phoenix). Let me know if you're interested.

I also have a Deliverance D412(Fane) cab, that I'd let go with it for the right price. They pair extremely well together.

~Troy
Saw your amp posted earlier. How much were you looking to get for the cab? :p

Saw your amp posted earlier. How much were you looking to get for the cab? :p
Hey Matrix,
I'd IM you but im too new here and cant...lol.
You can IM me though(i think i can respond, just not initiate). Or just reach out to me through the FB or CL ads i posted.

In fairness to the OP, I dont want to hijack his thread.

~Troy

Back