FS (EU) Big Gear Drop (Jackson Custom Shop, Scott Dixon Case, RJM, Ampete, full midi pedalboard, pedals, pickups, etc)

B. Ste

Hello! doing some spring clean up and putting for sale A LOT of stuff....

item #13 is a fully assembled pedal-board based on an RJM Mastermind LT. Top notch components and it includes an interface, extra 2 switches, Digitech drop and TC Tuner in a loop (so if you have an Axe3 for example you can send signal back and forth to pedalboard and use the drop AND the tuner) and function switch pass-through. Is future proof and is thought to function with all major modelers and it's definitely future proof. This I won't split and its price is basically worth the components alone.

1713860759685.png

Everything is as close as possible to mint condition. I almost always have the original packaging which will be provided with the item for sale (except for the pickups). Ask me if not sure etc.

Price are not including shipping (I am shipping from Italy and will get you a quote if interested in anything) . Payment via paypal F&F or bank wire transfer.

Pics are available here (not everything, but will do some in the near future:) link

Last edited:
Back