FS: Friedman SS-100, V2 in Near Mint Condition

gman1951

Up for sale here is my SS-100 in near mint condition. I bought this on an impulse because it was available and they are rare as chicken lips in the wild. This is my 3rd go-round with this amp and I'm sure I'll regret selling it but, necessity dictates action, right? The amp sounds incredible, as one would expect, and, except for one very minor ding on the back of the bottom of the cab (I tried to capture in a pic), is in perfect condition.

Amp will be expertly packed (by me) in original packaging and insured for purchase amount.

$3000 I'll do shipping, you do fees (if that's your choice)

More pics here: https://sacramento.craigslist.org/msg/d/rio-linda-friedman-ss-100-v2-in-near/7737458129.html

1713245649452.png

Last edited:
you have great taste in gear! i'd love that amp. i have a be 100 deluxe that ive thought about selling for the ssv2, wish we lived closer to check it out

also have an aw modern t, killer guitar

Thanks and it seems my "great taste" got the best of me, lol! GAS is relentless.

Yeah, I love everything about the AW except the scale (in fact, I may keep it and lighten up on the string gauge). I have an Anderson Li'l Angel and the scale is just perfect for me.

Back