FS: Gibson Gothic V 1999

rbasaria

Selling my Gibson Gothic V. This one was made in 1999. I had the output jack relocated to better facilitate playing while sitting. I am including a custom cover for this new cavity to keep it looking stock. I also have a custom pickguard and a custom cover for the original output jack cavity, both will be included. Its weird to describe...just check out the pictures and you will see what I am talking about. The guitar is currently configured with the 3 knob pickguard and original output jack location. There is an extra knob in the case, and an angled jack plate for the output jack.

The guitar is in really great condition, especially considering its age. Doesn't even have shiny spots where your hand would normally rest from playing. I bought it in December, and its pretty much sat in the case the entire time. The bridge has no wear on it at all. Tuners have been swapped for Planet Waves auto trims, as the original tuners had some issues. Guitar looks, sounds, and plays REALLY great. These Gothic Vs have been some of the best sounding guitars I have played. No damage on the wing tips or headstock tip. A couple of nicks around the new output jack cavity. I tried to get these pictured...but these are the only flaws on the guitar, and they are in places where you wouldnt typically see them.

Selling this one because I have 2 of them, and the other one is pretty beat up. Also, something else popped up that I couldn't pass on, so I need to recoup some of that.

Anyway...Asking $1000 shipped. Original hardshell case included.

Back