Gets hot in these rhinos...

garey77

Been REAL quiet in here lately... wtf?

My band is tracking right now, and I'll be uploading some tuneage, tracked w/my first run CCV. Looking forward to sharing.

Giggity

Anyone else here tracking and/or playing out with their CCV's?

garey77":1mmfl44a said:
Been REAL quiet in here lately... wtf?

My band is tracking right now, and I'll be uploading some tuneage, tracked w/my first run CCV. Looking forward to sharing.

Giggity

Anyone else here tracking and/or playing out with their CCV's?
Very cool :thumbsup: Looking forward to hearing it......I have a CCV also and love it :rock:

Another CCV user here. Haven't done any serious recording with mine as of yet but I gig it with the Iron Maiden tribute I play with. Get compliments after nearly every show as well as complaints about how bad the other guitarist rig sounds :doh:

guitarmike":3ciru6p5 said:
I'm going to be recording some Iron Maiden this Friday using my Atomica. Does that count? :)
Aw yeah it does! Amps are meant to be played, right?!

dawnofdreamx97":3jtmc3ax said:
just wrapped up my bands new cd and used my ccv ... check my signature...
Damn bro, that was super thrashy! Sounded badass... Some Cunt in a SUV totally reminded me of ...And Justice For All... only about 30 bpm faster than anything on that album. :LOL: :LOL: You using emg's?

garey77":2071dh7g said:
dawnofdreamx97":2071dh7g said:
Damn bro, that was super thrashy! Sounded badass... Some Cunt in a SUV totally reminded me of ...And Justice For All... only about 30 bpm faster than anything on that album. :LOL: :LOL: You using emg's?

thanks!

actually i used my carvins with the doug aldrich pickups by suhr, and the other guitar player used his sg standard with stock gibson pickups... :rock:

dawnofdreamx97":scxojg90 said:
Glad I stumbled across this. Downloading now. Good stuff!

metalmaniac93":3921s788 said:
dawnofdreamx97":3921s788 said:

Nick, I don't use Itunes. Any CD or CD-R copies avalable?

def - did you send me your address? i have to get some copies out i havent had a chance yet lol :LOL: :LOL:

Back