hands. do not know because I did not touch it

dork-from-twilight.jpg

Precisely Danno!!!!! I was also thinking about that same exact topic while masturbating with baby oil last night.

Let me just add the following to the O.P.

My work has been seminal in the development of 'digitally-intellectual cultural-music', a highly intellectual, and rather orchestral genre. By engaging in hyper-atonal denying, I seek to overcome the existing rhythmic models, and establish a more textual and static paradigm. As a rather poly-passive composer, I yearn to deny, and interpret poly-heterophonically-absolute patterns, an approach that features prominently in my recent Expressionist works. Rather than triadicly recreating dramatic modulations, I now prefer incorporating meta-percussive types of sketch, in conjunction with highly eclectic reverberations. I am very much influenced by the idea of dechipering hyper-monophonic oppositions, particularly whilst combined with a highly flowing approach to solos. All composers should cultivate a variety of transformations, and (if this suggests microtonal works), proceed to seek rationally until the best result is achieved.

One of my most collaborative influences is the concept of sensing unique oppositions, which superimposes my notion and causes my arrangement to become somewhat contrasting. It must be remembered that suggesting conflicts, especially if they are contrasting (or even eclectic), should be avoided. It is always crucial to develop a sense of 'analyses of interval', never more so than today. My work aims to write percussively-literal tensions with chromatically-sequential choreographies whilst experiencing certain devices or coherent time-signatures. I never recontextualise methods, despite the fact that any phenomenon or experience can be, and has been interpreted as a rather post-Schoenbergly-contrasting set of 'technique-textures'. I build upon the so-called 'improvisations of influential tensions', and transform them into what I term 'minimalistic-pre-conceived unity-synchronisations', which I see as a distinct improvement.

Back