Hello!

K-Roll

Hey guys,

long time lurker here since probably a decade ago. I'm based in Eastern Europe, 37 yrs old, been playing since I was 17...
For the past two months I started learning how to mix my own stuff... so I figured I'd reach out to ask for some feedback.

It's nothing spectacular but some of you aces may be able to point me in the right direction in case something sounds off.
I will post here and there when I have something new to share. Take care and stay safe <3

Guitars are all done using the new mixwave mike stringer. I am seriously impressed since it's the first plugin where i find each damn factory preset usable.
Also there's literally nothing on the G Bus except for HPF/LPF at around 80-8000
Bass is the submission audio punkbass - clean amp setting with slight EQ moves just to make room and reduce rumble/thud
Drums are OKW Metal - pretty much zero tweaks with just a touch of parallel comp

Instr bus is the good old Nolly top down using Mix rack and the compressor
Other than that, hmmm nothing major.

https://wormhole.app/KQrxk#ZoeUzwc87_0aZEkRS4FK6A

I'll post this using wormhole so that you may download it. Should be pretty safe... thanks!

...edit: I just uploaded it to soundcloud for convenience

Last edited:
I can't help you but don't hesitate to post this in the main forum. You'll get feedback for sure. But sounds good to me man - reminds me of Linkin' Park so I hope that is a compliment for you.

Back