Help Needed - Tel-Rey Morley PWF Pedal - No Fuzz

Exhead

Truly Vintage pedal I picked up. I learned that the light sensors are housed in a little lean to and the curtain lets the on light shine in and modifies the amount of light which then give you the wah effect in and out. I fixed he curtain which you can see in the photos was loose and not tucked under and taped as it should be. No pics of the repair. That made the wah work correctly. but the fuzz is not working still. I found a wild tutorial of a repair a guy did here.

Also a schematic here but I am not a master pedal builder/repairer just a dude that wants to make this killer relic work again.

Anything else you guys can suggest? If I was to chase diodes how do I go about that exactly. I also found and bought hundreds of brand new transistors and other electronics parts from the same place so I most likely have what I need.

Suggestions? TIA

1678823572936-png.1096254

1678823588998-png.1096255

I actually took a flash light last night and shone it off and on the Wah and Fuzz's LDR last night. Wah works fine now. Fuzz had a faint angry bee buzz but no big FUZZ. Any ideas which transistors I should be chasing or replacing based on the schematic? Red box indicates where the LDR's are and they are fine.

I should of took more pics but I was engrossed in fixing that curtain back to where it was supposed to be.

index.php

Back