Help... Reverb Payment Question.

espquade

I have had a Reverb account for years and just sold an amp and they are asking for my account info to be verified before they can pay me but I have a valid account on file that I just received money from them a few weeks back so I can't understand why there asking me to add an account when they already have one.

Anyone experience this recently and what to do. I reached out to their service but seems the only way to contact them is thru email so I have to wait for them to get beck with me. Just not sure about this.

Last edited:
Pretty sure just happened to me. Haven't used it in years. Had to verify bank info. They put .01 in my bank

When I sold my items. I got the cash instantly no waiting for it be delivered

I have had a Reverb account for years and just sold an amp and they are asking for my account info to be verified before they can pay me but I have a valid account on file that I just received money from them a few weeks back so I can't understand why there asking me to add an account when they already have one.

Anyone experience this recently and what to do. I reached out to their service but seems the only way to contact them is thru email so I have to wait for them to get beck with me. Just not sure about this.
You can contact Reverb directly on the Reverb-Page. First it's a bot, but you can talk (write) to real guys as well.

Back