Hey Trace

glpg80

i have a few questions on your JMP-1 mods.

do you customize to different tastes or tweak to each persons playing style preferences, or do your modifications serve the purposes of all?

do you change electrolytic and poly caps inside the JMP or just replace electros with the deluxe mod?

thanks Trace :thumbsup:

Sorry for the late reply, I've been sick with the head/chest virus that is going around and we are also in the middle of our corprate year end (inventory, etc).

glpg80":p932engc said:
i have a few questions on your JMP-1 mods.

do you customize to different tastes or tweak to each persons playing style preferences, or do your modifications serve the purposes of all?

do you change electrolytic and poly caps inside the JMP or just replace electros with the deluxe mod?

thanks Trace :thumbsup:

The Deluxe Mod includes the Standard Mod as well as recapping the B+ power supply and some other tweaks to reduce unwanted noise.

With regards to Custom Mods;
Traditionally we have not offered custom Mods on the JMP-1's as they are not the easiest PC boards to solder on, which anyone who has worked on these knows (lol). IE: it is very easy to lift/damage traces so trying various tweaks to meet someone's custom needs is not the best idea with this particular unit (just being honest).

As many ask and for those who may be reading but not posting;
The Deluxe Mod is the exact same Mod we do for the more well known players. IE: Vivian Campbell - Def Leppard / Whitesnake / Dio, Jason Hook - 5 Finger Death Punch / Alice Cooper, Michael Wilton - Queensryche, Chris Traynor - Gavin Rossdale / Helmet / Bush, Jeff Stinco - Simple Plan and others. Many tend to think we do custom tweaks on the JMP-1's for these players but in all honesty it's the same Mod for everyone.

Have a great day!
Trace

Back