HI FELLAS!

rlord1974

Deja vu, anyone? :hys:

Just wanted to say, Happy Easter to you all.

Try to find some time to crank up your Camerons today! :rawk:

rules.jpg

rlord1974":105szu20 said:

Thanks!!! Well I would crank mine up, but I do not have them yet!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

rlord1974":22im5v1s said:

:LOL: :LOL:

I'll be cranking mine at some point today, for sure :rock:

Well....I don't have a cameron but...Was playing my rig...real loud and shit started falling off the shelf over my workbench so....Posted it all up in the classifieds (Not my rig..the stuff up on the shelf) and sold it all to brad...not the stuff brad got but smaller things....tuners...ohm meter etc....lol!! Good excuse to clean off the shelf.. :LOL: :LOL:

kurtsstuff":3kx8q3ia said:
Well....I don't have a cameron but...Was playing my rig...real loud and shit started falling off the shelf over my workbench so....Posted it all up in the classifieds (Not my rig..the stuff up on the shelf) and sold it all to brad...not the stuff brad got but smaller things....tuners...ohm meter etc....lol!! Good excuse to clean off the shelf.. :LOL: :LOL:

No more ghetto rack? I bet there's still a JMP-1 in a closet or under a mattress somewhere in that house....... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

steve_k":294pesd9 said:
kurtsstuff":294pesd9 said:

No more ghetto rack? I bet there's still a JMP-1 in a closet or under a mattress somewhere in that house....... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

There's always a JMP-1 in the house....Down to just 1... But....It may go too.. :D

LP Freak":1l9hbu9v said:
Shouldn't be too much longer. :thumbsup:

I am actually getting Bryan's Atomica delivered today. Well that is what the UPS tracking info says!!! The CCV will hopefully arrive in May?

metalmaniac93":301zaj16 said:
LP Freak":301zaj16 said:

I am actually getting Bryan's Atomica delivered today. Well that is what the UPS tracking info says!!! The CCV will hopefully arrive in May?

The "torch" has been passed to you, my friend! Dance like no one's watchin'.....sing like you just don't care...and play the crap out of that killer amp!!!

.....oh, and keep that effects "return level" dialed back! :LOL: :LOL:

SLOgriff":3j63ge4m said:
metalmaniac93":3j63ge4m said:
LP Freak":3j63ge4m said:

The "torch" has been passed to you, my friend! Dance like no one's watchin'.....sing like you just don't care...and play the crap out of that killer amp!!!

.....oh, and keep that effects "return level" dialed back! :LOL: :LOL:

Bryan, thanks!!! This amp does smoke and as soon as I get the Cameron cab, this amp will shine since the V30s are doo doo!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Back