How's the IR loader function on the Badlander?

Soundstorm

Like if you want to load your own IR and go, how's the sound quality on the onboard loader? Good enough for album quality takes? If it sounds good enough I'm thinking about possibly picking up a 25 and just leaving it where I travel to for work, and going direct into my interface.

IIRC Two notes had/has some hand in the Mesa IR Loader/Reactive Load stuff. Not sure about album quality but it sounds good from my 100w Badlander comparing with my Torpedo Live. Headphone out was fine to me as well.

IIRC Two notes had/has some hand in the Mesa IR Loader/Reactive Load stuff. Not sure about album quality but it sounds good from my 100w Badlander comparing with my Torpedo Live. Headphone out was fine to me as well.
When you load your own IRs into it, is it comparable to when you load them in your DAW or into other units?

When you load your own IRs into it, is it comparable to when you load them in your DAW or into other units?
It's close, I would say the Torpedo Live is a tiny bit clearer than the CabClone IR on the Badlander, but definitely usable unless you really want a pristine recording.

Also as small side-note, these CabClone IR File Specs will apply to the Badlander too, if you do get one:

1712637456339.png

Back