I played Angus Young's SG/Rig last night!!!!

Superunknown

Many thanks to Mr. Rick St. Pierre for being such a class act and for such wonderful hospitality. It was truly a thrill of a lifetime... :rock:

Todd-AngusSG.jpg

Superunknown":3c3ah908 said:
Many thanks to Mr. Rick St. Pierre for being such a class act and for such wonderful hospitality. It was truly a thrill of a lifetime... :rock:

Todd-AngusSG.jpg
You lucky bastard. Must have been great. :rock: Rick I wanna do this too in Oslo, I'm a big Wizard customer. :D Please don't make me beg. :LOL: :LOL:

So your facial expression is telling me you didn't like it. Can you be precise and tell us in detail what it was that turned you off?
Superunknown":3ny3j6sa said:

Todd-AngusSG.jpg

johnnyjellybean":appkgz1i said:
So your facial expression is telling me you didn't like it. Can you be precise and tell us in detail what it was that turned you off?
Superunknown":appkgz1i said:

Todd-AngusSG.jpg

:LOL: :LOL:

Superunknown":2985hi9r said:
rocker":2985hi9r said:
Is that SG black? Can't tell by the picture.

Yes Sir...Ebony.
Ok, thanks. Don't think Angus uses this one live, he don't have many with those inlays. Did you take a look of the back on the headstock? Looks just like the new AY USA mod.This is the Custom shop sig off one off the guitars he uses the most.

Attachments

• IMG_0232.JPG
    IMG_0232.JPG
    681.8 KB · Views: 3,367
Back