I see a lot of new faces here

I’m new. Joined today. I’ve got a modded Tele , I play thru a Vox and I really dig the OCD and Roctett pedals Hooligan for fuzz. I dig kinda old school punk, Social D, Pistols, Buzzcocks. I’m also a rockabilly fan. Glad to be here.
Welcome mate. :cheers:

It was pretty bad for me . I play and tech guitar up to 10 hrs a day . And I didn’t even pick it up for 15 days . I couldn’t. I underestimated covid fr
We have seen lots through the ER; After vaccination and having delta, I feel much more secure being around the disease at the hospital. Some folks come in near dead. Friends and co-workers. Lost a few. 😕

We have seen lots through the ER; After vaccination and having delta, I feel much more secure being around the disease at the hospital. Some folks come in near dead. Friends and co-workers. Lost a few. 😕
Sorry to hear this . I lost a loved one so I feel ya .

Personally was just looking up some gear and found the forum... don't know if that helps you figure it out but then saw the gear section is locked for new members /cry

Nice playing Anand! I'm checking out your 10 band video right now....I've got one that I haven't used in a while. Look forward to checking out more of your vids!
Thanks a lot man, really appreciated and yes, that 10 band is a great weapon to craft your sound ! Appreciated 🙏🏼

New here… 1st post after lurking for a bit. Been playing guitar for many years, but getting into rack gear the last couple of years (like so many others now) and my searches led me here. Still figuring out the whole rack thing and where I eventually want to get to, but happy to be here!

Been member on RT since 2008, just started posting here (a little), there's some deep knowledge in this crowd to tap into. Wouldn't mind option to buy from classifieds, selling not really my thing aside from infrequent trades at local shops. I'm still somewhat active on TGP & a few other guitar/bass forums same username, I avoid internet drama & non-music topics for the most part. My favorite spot was the Randall/Synergy MTS forum, it's all but a ghost town now, I see some familiar users here.

…So much so, I looked at all aspects of my life and decided "unwoke" suits me better...
My wife likes to say she is not woke, she is “awake”.

My wife and I had been dems for decades. Then my wife was elected to office and we got a behind the scenes peak at the “leaders” driving the woke agenda. We came away realizing that we were not onboard with their agenda.

Hey there. I'm Russ.
Like a few other members, this is my second go 'round with RT.
Guys from the MTS forum can vouche for me.

Hate to admit it, but I left RT for a bit after I became "woke" (off-topic forum turned me off).
I hung out on TGP for a while, but soon realized I like to say "fuck" from time to time, and got tired of TGP politically correctness and snootiness.

So much so, I looked at all aspects of my life and decided "unwoke" suits me better.

If I decide to sell anything, you'll discover I'm a straight shooter with a list of references as long as your arm.

I remember your avatar :D

Reactions: ZFG
Been member on RT since 2008, just started posting here (a little), there's some deep knowledge in this crowd to tap into. Wouldn't mind option to buy from classifieds, selling not really my thing aside from infrequent trades at local shops. I'm still somewhat active on TGP & a few other guitar/bass forums same username, I avoid internet drama & non-music topics for the most part. My favorite spot was the Randall/Synergy MTS forum, it's all but a ghost town now, I see some familiar users here.

I dig your posts mang :cheers:

I remember your avatar :D

Me too :yes:

Greetings from Tampa, Florida. I'm an OG from the HCAF days, but have been inactive for years here. I see a ton of familiar usernames, great to be back! I do have to update gear listed in my signature, I see a 1975 les paul custom in my near future.

Hello Travis :)

Back