INGD! Siggi Braun Phœnix progress pics… it’s done!!

JerEvil

Hey all!

Some pics got posted on the Siggi Braun FB pages today of my build. The Phœnix model was announced at NAMM 2023 which was actually the first time really hearing of the brand and playing their guitars.

I did a vid from their booth and we ended up getting this guy sorted. It’s a slight deviation from the regular build as I opted for a 24 - 27 fret angled fretboard and single coil in the neck. Like a 25.5” Caparison spec basically.

Should be shipping in the next week or two.

Attachments

• 0804F407-1D28-43BE-8B3F-07D19C84209A.jpeg
    0804F407-1D28-43BE-8B3F-07D19C84209A.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 53
Last edited:
Hey all!

Some pics got posted on the Siggi Braun FB pages today of my build. The Phœnix model was announced at NAMM 2023 which was actually the first time really hearing of the brand and playing their guitars.

I did a vid from their booth and we ended up getting this guy sorted. It’s a slight deviation from the regular build as I opted for a 24 - 27 fret angled fretboard and single coil in the neck. Like a 25.5” Caparison spec basically.

Should be shipping in the next week or two.

That finish is awesome!

That finish is awesome!
Thanks! I’m super fucking stoked to get this.
That color is sweet and I love the look of the wood grain. Is that ash?
Yes, sir! Swamp Ash. I’m not sure why, but I expected the headstock to be black, and not matching so I’m pretty hyped for that.

When Siggi and I discussed the build, and made the couple of revisions that I wanted with the fretboard angle and the single coil in the neck, I just told him “I want you to do something cool with the color that you would think looks cool.” He said “well… I really love purple…“

Here we are.

Back