Introducing Ground Zero Ampworks

Monkey Man

Super Moderator
Welcome to your own Rig Talk sub-forum Jeremy!

Folks, if there's anything "random" you'd like to ask him, here might be the place to do it. :thumbsup:

I'll start:
So Jez (that's what we'd call you in Oz mate), please tell us how this all came about bro'... if you like. :dunno: :LOL:

Thanks man! Honored to be part of the sub forum…

I was really wondering what Jez meant so I’m glad you explained that. I thought your keyboard was broken 🤣

My mission was simple - like a lot of us, I had bought and sold almost every amp out there chasing “that” tone. But they all fell short in one way or another. I’m pretty OCD about tone. So I started modding my own Marshalls and was getting some good results. Other guys who heard them felt the same and started commissioning me to do their amps as well.

Things have come a long way since that initial stage of modding. I always try to stay innovative and listen to the player’s needs. I feel like feedback is the most important aspect and provides the basis for improvement to better suit the player’s needs.

My two main offerings are the MOAB modded Marshalls and the ground-up build Hellion. I’ll be posting some more on the details of each and what they offer feature-wise. I get so many questions about that. This sub forum will be really helpful. I can direct people here for all that info.

Back