Isle of man races OMG lol.

Yup.

Even most serious track-day riders and professional racers think those guys are bonkers.

If you really value your life you wouldn't do it IMHO.

Reactions: ccn
IMG_1009.jpeg

These are but a few of my favorite IOMTT pictures. My Son and I are going to next year's race. My first year to attend the IOMTT was in 1986, I have two cousins who live on the Isle of Man. I was on leave and decided to go visit them and it so happens I arrived 2 days before the start of the TT. I'd heard about the IOMTT races when I was younger from my cousins when they came to the USA to visit. They hooked me up with a Full Access Pass for the whole event... I forgot to mention that they live above a Pub that's right on the course.
IoM TT.jpgIsle of Man TT .jpg188999_10151421958491386_1136905401_n_10151421958491386.jpg

These are but a few of my favorite IOMTT pictures. My Son and I are going to next year's race. My first year to attend the IOMTT was in 1986, I have two cousins who live on the Isle of Man. I was on leave and decided to go visit them and it so happens I arrived 2 days before the start of the TT. I'd heard about the IOMTT races when I was younger from my cousins when they came to the USA to visit. They hooked me up with a Full Access Pass for the whole event... I forgot to mention that they live above a Pub that's right on the course.
View attachment 300747View attachment 300750View attachment 300753
Thats awesome!
You guys gotta get some vids to bring back! Really cool you get to witness that event with your boys, they will always remember that stuff. :thumbsup:

I am.
While both need specific skills, I'll put my money on a MM, Rossi, etc. over any of the IoM guys.
Any of those guys ever run there? I know its kinda a one off thing, but seems like one or two of them would have. Don't know..
I see the bikes headshake at insane speeds in some of the videos, Im sure they run stabilizers, but still you can see the camera wobbling in some sections...
Crazy stuff

Last edited:
Back