Killer clip of 70Strathead playing some YJM...

rareguitar":12oagq0z said:

'63-Strat":12oagq0z said:
thanks guys. : )

JTyson":12oagq0z said:
Wow Ant, that was killer!! Your vibrato is absolutely fantastic. Thats actually the first time I've heard you play. Can you tell us signal chain from the pups back? You nailed his tone. Thanks for posting that Dave :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

thanks man. It was a fun tune to keep jamming too at that time. Signal chain is very similar to YJM, which I was purposely going after. Fender YJM strat through a Dunlop 535q Crybaby >grey DOD 250 Overdrive > BOSS NS-2 > 1974 50W JMP Marshall Non-Master Head turned all the way up. I am using a Hot Plate i think it was 8 or 4 db, i forget. The Cab is 1972 or 73 Marshall 4X12 using all greenback 25's. I added post delay/verb during mix down.
Ant

daver101":37z3ecu6 said:

goldwing68nv":37z3ecu6 said:
yeah,i heard this last time around...fucking love this "70Strathead" clip.killer chops,feel & melody :thumbsup: ...just good chit,mang!

thanks, if i could only be consistent. :LOL: :LOL: I get so damn lazy these days, I have to be really, really inspired to want to get into this type of vibe. im old..

A

70strathead":1sdz8a0b said:
daver101":1sdz8a0b said:

goldwing68nv":1sdz8a0b said:
yeah,i heard this last time around...fucking love this "70Strathead" clip.killer chops,feel & melody :thumbsup: ...just good chit,mang!

thanks, if i could only be consistent. :LOL: :LOL: I get so damn lazy these days, I have to be really, really inspired to want to get into this type of vibe. im old..

A

ahh,but "old" enough to know how to whip up some great rhythm & leads...a better word for "old" is "experienced",as experience comes with time :yes:

Back