Kudos to Dave

Jdub

Dave just modded one of my JCM 800's for me withthe brown eye, the fat browneye and the custom 45mod. It also has the hairy input for all 3 mods. After a bit of tweaking I have to say I am extremely stoked with this amp. He did the mod very quickly while Iwas in LA .. He also went through my stock 71 50 watter to be sure it was in tip top shape. That amp sounds better than ever. I just have to pass on a big public thanks and express my feelings on this amp. It rocks, and Dave was a pleasure to deal with.

Thanks a million Dave,

Jason

Jdub":1astatjf said:
Dave just modded one of my JCM 800's for me withthe brown eye, the fat browneye and the custom 45mod. It also has the hairy input for all 3 mods. After a bit of tweaking I have to say I am extremely stoked with this amp. He did the mod very quickly while Iwas in LA .. He also went through my stock 71 50 watter to be sure it was in tip top shape. That amp sounds better than ever. I just have to pass on a big public thanks and express my feelings on this amp. It rocks, and Dave was a pleasure to deal with.

Thanks a million Dave,

Jason

I too was a benefactor of that visit and have to say I'm way beyond impressed with the the level of service, Dave's attention to all matter's, and his desire to make sure you're happy with the end product. More than a few people should take some notes from this business model.

Thanks a ton Dave, looking forward to many hours of trouble free rocking ;) :rock:

Steve E

I have also had some work done by Dave in the past. Straight up PRO!! Nothing else to say. Great job at a great price. What else can a guy ask for? He just got done doing a mod for one of my Randall modules (Hairy Brown Eye) and should be here any day. He personally called me and talked for a couple minutes.
Told me it would be SOUNDING PERFECT!
Highlight of my year!! **HAND SALUTE** To you Dave!!! :worship:
Dan in Michigan :thumbsup:

Old JMG man(aka JASON) seems to be happy with HIS Modded out SL2!! Yeah baby!!!
Hairy Brown Eye Territory!!!
:rock:

Back