IMG_0315.jpg

21fau.jpg

21bfb.jpg

24angle.jpg

23jpegcropped.jpg

23back.jpg

22trixie-2-cropped.jpg

22backcropped.jpg

More photos of all on our FB: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Luxxtone/375800559868

I received the Day of the Dead guitar yesterday at the shop and it is the best Luxxtone I have played to date, just badass! I have two more of the Joe Morris Customs being built. One USMC Theme and One Biker Theme. Jerry and the boys are doing some damn fine work.

Jerry and everyone at Luxxtone put together a hell of a guitar. I've been playing my "Trixiecaster" for a week now and it's quite awesome. Just got word from Jerry that my second is on the way... the Joe Morris Art $2 bill. Hell yeah! It might not be soon, but I foresee adding another Luxxtone. Awesome work, guys.

Awesome!!! :rock: :rock: :rock: I cannot wait for my build, which will be similar to the Joe Morris Cali Speed as far as the finish without the graphic and with a RW board.

The $2 Bill guitar hit my steps today at noon. I opened the case and let me tell you, pictures can't capture the brilliance of this guitar. It's absolutely insane! I played it for about an hour and it plays better than it looks. Un-f*n-believable! Even my wife is in love with it. It's not every day you can bring home a high priced piece of gear and your wife is pleased with the purchase. She plans on using it in a model's photoshoot and I'm going to invite the artist, Joe Morris, to get a couple shots of him with the guitar. I'd like to thank Jerry and everyone at Luxxtone, Joe Morris and Brad King for helping the vision I had become a reality. If you're on the fence about a Luxxtone, PM me and I'll help push you over the fence. Now that I have two, I can say without a doubt they are one of the most playable guitars out of the case. They feel like you've been playing them for years. Thanks to Steve K too for pushing me over the fence I was on. I already have the vision for two more, but they're going to have to wait for a while. :D Thankfully, I'm going to enjoy the shit out of my Trixiecaster and $2 Bill! :rock:

Back