Learning Guitar Theory

mrkmas

I have been playing guitar for around 6 years, and in the past year or so I have been so busy that I have neglected my guitar ability and have been very rusty. I was hoping to get some reccomendations of good guitar theory books. I have a bunch of scale and chord books, as well as a few theory books. The theory books for some reason seem to be too much to take in :doh: . I listen to alot of rock and blues and know there is a reason for note selection and chord patterns, but I simply don't know what they are. My favorite guitarists are David Gilmour and Joe Bonamassa if that style should influence your choice.

Oh yah, first post :)

This is the best for you because music is our life and you needed the learning book about the guitar .This is simple way to find this type of any books first you search the site and get the theory material free and learn.

One of my favourtes is Guithrie Govan's Creative Guitar.Both volumes are fantastc and they cover a lot of ground, both in theory and technique for every music genre.

Back