Marshall 9200 and Wulffson Barracuda

Matt300ZXT

I've been wanting a new hotrodded Marshall-esque amp and I figure the best way to get one is sell some rack gear.

The Wulffson is an '11 or '12 model if I recall, but I could find out. It has a mahogany back with a flame maple droptop with no forearm contour with a birdseye neck/board. It has a Duncan JB and SLS-1 combo with a volume, tone, and 3 way selector. It plays great, I'm just getting away from the pointy guitar aesthetic. The pics are from the site I bought it from a while back. He's a way better photographer than me. Nothing has changed (except the number of springs in the back).

I'm in Chattanooga, TN and not really looking to ship anything. There's just too many stories of people filing false claims with Paypal or whoever and the seller getting screwed and I don't really want to deal with the headache. If you have an amp (80s style stuff interests me) you think I may be interested in and you're close enough, maybe we can work something out. I don't mind driving a little, but not going to drive hours up the road to work something out, unless it's like a Cornford MK50 or something.

Feel free to message me any questions or if you want to see any specific photos or want to make an offer.

9200-$900
Wulffson-$650

0129200901b.jpg

0129200853.jpg

0129200851.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

Last edited:
Bump...I took a video yesterday for a buyer on the JMP1 showing it working, and it's running through the 9200 if anyone is interested. If anyone wants to pick both up at once I'll work out a package price.

Nevermind, JMP1 is gone.

Last edited:
Back