Mesa Boogie Mark III DRG going to list it on reverb.

bump

Buy this amp for $1,699, send it to boogie for a full service and ++ mod for another $600, buy a new boogie head shell for $500, then sell the EV12L for $250 and the empty combo for $100. That will put you into a mint Mark III++ for under $2500.

Don’t be stupid and miss out on an insane price. I will not list it any lower.

I mean, if you were willing to ship it im sure it would have sold long ago, this is a killer amp for a steal price

Good point. I’m going to pull it and put it in a Mesa rack case and list it on reverb or eBay for $2,300 plus shipping. 🤣

Honestly, as long as you're willing to ship it, it would sell pretty easily at that price :dunno:

It's just a luck of the draw/lottery odds thing as far as finding someone local - even in an area as populated as the NE

If you put it on reverb as local pickup only you might get more eyes on it and get a bite, but that's just how the pickup only game works in the internet age

I just sold my vented 75 cab for half of what it's actually worth because of this exact reason - impossible to find someone local - jdubs was just "local enough" to where the steal price was worth the hours of driving

Back