Mesa Mark iii red stripe Simul class with factory hardwood head shell - trade for Rev F rectifier

RedPlated

I’ve got an extremely clean Mesa Mark iii red stripe with factory original Imbuya hardwood head shell and GEQ. I’ve had this amp for years and it works and sounds fantastic. I even have all the original papers, manual etc…from the original owner. That’s who I bought it from.

I’m looking to trade for a chrome chassis/ black treadplate Rev F rectifier. I prefer a triple but will consider a dual as well. No beat up amps, please.

Sale price, since it’s required - $3500

IMG_5547.jpeg

IMG_5540.jpeg

IMG_5541.jpeg

IMG_5545.jpeg

IMG_5546.jpeg

You_Doodle_2024-03-18T03_28_47Z.jpeg

Last edited:
I know a guy with a rev F outside of St. Louis …. Lemme know if you want me to connect you two. Not mine; no relation, just know where it lives. Nice guy

I know a guy with a rev F outside of St. Louis …. Lemme know if you want me to connect you two. Not mine; no relation, just know where it lives. Nice guy
If it’s a Craigslist ad be careful. I found that ad ages ago and it may be a scam.

If it’s a chrome chassis I’d definitely be interested. Thanks.

I messaged him. Maybe I spoke too soon on him letting it go…. He said he just can’t let it go yet but will let me know if and when he is ready. He had a SS Friedman as well but I just purchased the 2150 a few months ago for a great price so I waited…. I guess I waited too long. Anyway sorry for the Rev F hype.

Some really early tremoverbs have F boards and serial loops. Most are G’s.

The F boards have an LDR defect and every one of the LDRs need replaced. Keep that in mind if you seek that era of tremoverb. I had a 94 and it was late enough not to need LDRs but it did have the mark III inspired OT.

Back