Mesa Mk IIC+ price check/first crack

$6k for a one-trick pony is stupid insane, even if that one trick is amazing. That said, if that's what the market bears, who am I to argue? Supply and demand is what it's all about.
I’ve actually had offers above $6k on it from numerous people. At this point, no one is buying a C+ to go pub crawling with it. They’re becoming less saturated on the market and slowly drifting into being collectors pieces. I don’t set the market. I just follow it :)

I expect prices to keep drifting up as time passes and more folks hang onto them. The market on everything has went up, but some I think are because of more than a market shift.

+1, the C+ (or in my case, C++) has lots of great tones. I've surprised a lot of people with mine - the clean channel benefits from the OT with the same punch and texture that make the lead great!
Agree with everyone here...C+ is easily a 3 channel amp; you can dial in a great clean, boost it for lower gain/classic rock tones and then there’s the lead channel which is the ‘one trick’ everyone knows about. It’s no more a 1 trick pony than a 2 channel Wizard or SLO, known for the lead channels but have much more to offer.

Back