Metal reissues

Ampaddict

Thought I heard that Wizard was doing a small run of the Wizard Metal heads? Anyone hear about that?

Ampaddict":14womr04 said:
Thought I heard that Wizard was doing a small run of the Wizard Metal heads? Anyone hear about that?

Yes email to me from Rick from a few days ago...

"Hi Brad,

Great & happy to have you in the family.

Also thanks for the kind words on Rig-Talk ... it is very appreciated by us all at Wizard.

My life has been crazy busy but I will try to get on line as soon as I can. Once I get off the road and some kind of normality in my life I will do my best to be on a weekly basis.

I have been doing a lot of development out on the road and do plan to re-release the Wizard Metal & the 300 Watt Bass amp, as well as a new Bass 200 some time before the year ends. There will also be a number of new speaker cabinet designs & speakers to go with it all.

It should be a very interesting & exciting couple of years for Wizard and hope to have you out sometime for a visit.

Take care & thanks again.

Cheers, rick"

rareguitar":11viq4dq said:
Ampaddict":11viq4dq said:

Yes email to me from Rick from a few days ago...

"Hi Brad,

Great & happy to have you in the family.

Also thanks for the kind words on Rig-Talk ... it is very appreciated by us all at Wizard.

My life has been crazy busy but I will try to get on line as soon as I can. Once I get off the road and some kind of normality in my life I will do my best to be on a weekly basis.

I have been doing a lot of development out on the road and do plan to re-release the Wizard Metal & the 300 Watt Bass amp, as well as a new Bass 200 some time before the year ends. There will also be a number of new speaker cabinet designs & speakers to go with it all.

It should be a very interesting & exciting couple of years for Wizard and hope to have you out sometime for a visit.

Take care & thanks again.

Cheers, rick"
Great news Brad, thanks. I hope to meet Rick again this summer in Oslo, great guy.

ok cat's out of the bag... There are some more specifics, but I will be able to release more info in March. Expect something nice!
Josh

joshsage":2q6zeqlr said:
ok cat's out of the bag... There are some more specifics, but I will be able to release more info in March. Expect something nice!
Josh
Better start saving then. :D

Ampaddict":38l0yflr said:
I just hear they might have a depth knob rather than a pull deep.
Thanks Todd. It would be great if we could have the new gain mod on the new Metal too.

joshsage":2c8kro8j said:
Josh
Well it's March, info Josh or :gethim: :D

:confused: Not sure where Josh is fellows. I have left messages for him for a couple of days and he is MIA. ???? I guess he is tied up with school/college or work.
He'll surface soon enough cause there's a load of wizards coming down to the USA and he won't miss that I guarantee. ;)

Hollywood":ty4e18kl said:
:confused: Not sure where Josh is fellows. I have left messages for him for a couple of days and he is MIA. ???? I guess he is tied up with school/college or work.
He'll surface soon enough cause there's a load of wizards coming down to the USA and he won't miss that I guarantee. ;)

Yep, I been MIA for 2 days now. I'll call ya here in an hour or so brother. I'm here though. Just been outta pocket for a bit!
Josh

Wizard Metal Reissues are coming! Please PM for info regarding preorders.

Already an owner of one of the last Metal 100s made (before the Modern Classic took its place), I'm still waiting for someone to list the differences between the old and upcoming Metals. I've already heard about the deep mod and more gain, what else?

Disfigured":1hetnpgj said:
Already an owner of one of the last Metal 100s made (before the Modern Classic took its place), I'm still waiting for someone to list the differences between the old and upcoming Metals. I've already heard about the deep mod and more gain, what else?
More saturation for sure and like I said in the other thread Rick got some great ideas, we just have to wait and see how it turns out. Everyone that likes Wizard should get this one, trust me. Ordered it now. :D :rock:

Back