Metroplex II has arrived

I’ll try and get a new clip up this week. Got my cabs sorted and put NOS glass in it (I am an EI snob). Also loaded down the f/x loop a bit to get the master up at 4 or so.

Wowzers. Unbelievable. Bloom city. Great attack on each note, yet with that natural compression. I’ll try and get a proper mic’d up clip. Gotta get the SM57 out!

I’ll try and get a new clip up this week. Got my cabs sorted and put NOS glass in it (I am an EI snob). Also loaded down the f/x loop a bit to get the master up at 4 or so.

Wowzers. Unbelievable. Bloom city. Great attack on each note, yet with that natural compression. I’ll try and get a proper mic’d up clip. Gotta get the SM57 out!
A 57 will make it sound thin and narrow (unless you pair it with something better) , just use an iphone like I do and it will represent it perfectly

Just checked out the vid, sounds fantastic!! Great playing and legato too!

Last edited:
335 straight in, 12380 channel

IMG_3683.jpeg

Last edited:
Damn that tone is straight up Van Halen Drop dead legs. It’s exactly the same when you hit that chord. Holy fuck.

That one amp can cover more genres than any Marshall style amp I know currently being made and that’s saying something. If I had dumb money to blow I’d grab another metroplex and this time get v2. If I was also in the market for a 67-71 style Marshall plexi I’d also just get a metroplex II. What a great sounding amp.

Back