Misty Mountain iHop

Arch Stanton

Dollar Store Satriani
https://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=14667210

Fqh2Ua2.png

It's a backing track I found on the YouTube.

It's one of those done with "AI", so it also ripped out most of the keys when it removed the guitar.. :dunno:
I didn't know you could even get backing tracks done with AI. I have Izotope mixing and mastering software with a self learning function - I guess that's the closest thing I have to AI.

I didn't know you could even get backing tracks done with AI. I have Izotope mixing and mastering software - I guess that's the closest thing I have to AI.
Some of the older Van Halen ones are the master tracks ripped from the "Guitar Hero" video game, and those are awesome, because they're very clean.. nothing but drums, bass & vocals.

Very little guitar bleed in them.

Some of the older Van Halen ones are the master tracks ripped from the "Guitar Hero" video game, and those are awesome, because they're very clean.. nothing but drums, bass & vocals.

Very little guitar bleed in them.
I used to play a lot of blues stuff but one of the reasons I went to thumbpicking is you could produce songs without needing much in the way of other instruments. For electric blues you really need organic sounding drums, maybe a harp player or piano/hammond player... Bass you can do yourself of course. It was frustrating not being able to do those backing tracks of whatever your wanted.

I used to play a lot of blues stuff but one of the reasons I went to thumbpicking is you could produce songs without needing much in the way of other instruments. For electric blues you really need organic sounding drums, maybe a harp player or piano/hammond player... Bass you can do yourself of course. It was frustrating not being able to do those backing tracks of whatever your wanted.
There's so much stuff out there now - for free !

Drum tracks, isolated guitar tracks to learn from, backing tracks, free lessons of just about any tune you might want to learn !

:rawk:

Back