My Cameron Aldrich (dressed in Caucasian)

steve_k

IMG_0067.jpg

suhrimmetal":3u3qg8sb said:
Whitey Likey
You should be carfefull using the word Whitey in this context. I posted a pic of a retarded man in Steves amp fail thread referring to some people on TGP and it was deemed innapropriate for Rig Talk and was nuked. At least I think thats why it got nuked. Rig_Talk is becoming very liberal. Love that white tolex Steve and the black piping looks great.

glip22":24kjdjth said:
suhrimmetal":24kjdjth said:
Whitey Likey
You should be carfefull using the word Whitey in this context. I posted a pic of a retarded man in Steves amp fail thread referring to some people on TGP and it was deemed innapropriate for Rig Talk and was nuked. At least I think thats why it got nuked. Rig_Talk is becoming very liberal. Love that white tolex Steve and the black piping looks great.
If they are getting more strict ,wouldn't that mean rig talk is getting more conservative? Liberal would mean more permissive and or lenient. Anyway , amp looks killer in white, would love to try it out.

joepete77":32j49s7d said:
Anyway , amp looks killer in white, would love to try it out.

It needs a few beer bottling rings on it and a spilled drink or two to put some mojo on it..... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I may go back in black on it. I had actually bought this for another Marshall mod. Haven't done the proper sound test yet for white vs. black :thumbsup:

glip22":3vye3ut1 said:
suhrimmetal":3vye3ut1 said:
Whitey Likey

f** 'em all! THIS whitey likey too :rock: :rock: :rock:

goldwing68nv":38kclk4g said:
glip22":38kclk4g said:
suhrimmetal":38kclk4g said:
Whitey Likey

:thumbsup:

it's still in white......sounds better :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

steve_k":1iz6zm4w said:
goldwing68nv":1iz6zm4w said:
glip22":1iz6zm4w said:
suhrimmetal":1iz6zm4w said:
Whitey Likey

White is pissed off now too. I would say it would sound angrier in black before but times have changed. :LOL: :LOL:

glip22":14act0ec said:
steve_k":14act0ec said:
goldwing68nv":14act0ec said:
glip22":14act0ec said:
suhrimmetal":14act0ec said:
Whitey Likey

White is pissed off now too. I would say it would sound angrier in black before but times have changed. :LOL: :LOL:

WTF....is the NAACP monitoring RT now?

steve_k":3qykfcm8 said:
glip22":3qykfcm8 said:
steve_k":3qykfcm8 said:
goldwing68nv":3qykfcm8 said:
glip22":3qykfcm8 said:
suhrimmetal":3qykfcm8 said:
Whitey Likey

WTF....is the NAACP monitoring RT now?

must be? :confused: either that or the "Kremlin" is involved here......fukn Yuri Andropov's ghost is on RT!!! :doh: :LOL: :LOL:

overthemountain":1u71ecik said:
Dude if you decide to go back to black and don't need the headshell let me know- wouldn't mind trying white on my Aldrich!

I had this one built at Sour Mash cabs. The guy, Bob, is quick and cheap ($190).

Steve

Back