NAD tomorrow...

Dunstanmus

In the UK. My Atomica left the US on Monday and they tried to deliver today-Thurs. I had already put a holiday in for tomorrow after following the tracking. Such a short delivery time from the US is awesome. Big thanks to Brad for great comms. I will report back tomorrow.

Cheers Rich

Zachman":11myvd8v said:
You are going to be stoked!!

I agree. This amp has a really cool bottom to it. Great amp all around, but I'm still trying to find words to describe what's going on in the bottom end. Just an ass-load of cooool.

drewiv":34skpb11 said:
Zachman":34skpb11 said:

I agree. This amp has a really cool bottom to it. Great amp all around, but I'm still trying to find words to describe what's going on in the bottom end. Just an ass-load of cooool.

I hear you. Words just don't describe the tactile responsiveness, the dynamic range, the "Feel", and the harmonic content of these things, and do any justice to how the amps respond. Without exception, everyone who I have let play the amp freaks out, and all end up w/ an expression that indicates that they are inspired accompanied by an elevated level of enthusiasm- as they jam away.

I have been fortunate to have played through several Cameron amps (Marshall and Fender Mods, proto types/experiments, High Gain Jose SLP, Jose JTM45, 3 Channel Marshall and of course the new commercial Cameron line), and The Atomica is my favorite.

Zachman":1koekqq7 said:
drewiv":1koekqq7 said:
Zachman":1koekqq7 said:

I hear you. Words just don't describe the tactile responsiveness, the dynamic range, the "Feel", and the harmonic content of these things, and do any justice to how the amps respond. Without exception, everyone who I have let play the amp freaks out, and all end up w/ an expression that indicates that they are inspired accompanied by an elevated level of enthusiasm- as they jam away.

I have been fortunate to have played through several Cameron amps (Marshall and Fender Mods, proto types/experiments, High Gain Jose SLP, Jose JTM45, 3 Channel Marshall and of course the new commercial Cameron line), and The Atomica is my favorite.
I don't see a CCV in your list of "have played". :D

Dunstanmus":2bcl0761 said:
In the UK. My Atomica left the US on Monday and they tried to deliver today-Thurs. I had already put a holiday in for tomorrow after following the tracking. Such a short delivery time from the US is awesome. Big thanks to Brad for great comms. I will report back tomorrow.

Cheers Rich

The Atomica rocks!!! :rock: :rock: :rock: I have played more since I got this then ever before!!! Next up is the CCV for some heavier stuff!!! :rock: :rock: :rock:

LP Freak":2tmfrj14 said:
Zachman":2tmfrj14 said:
drewiv":2tmfrj14 said:
Zachman":2tmfrj14 said:

I don't see a CCV in your list of "have played". :D

Ya played them too... at the 1st NAMM that Mark had a booth. ;) :cheers:

F¥@k yeah! sounds awesome. Been playing it through a Boogie V30 cab and it sounded much better than I thought it would. Cabs have been loaded with G12H30's and I will collect them tomorrow. Super amp!

Cheers Rich

Dunstanmus":2nbu2q6s said:
F¥@k yeah! sounds awesome. Been playing it through a Boogie V30 cab and it sounded much better than I thought it would. Cabs have been loaded with G12H30's and I will collect them tomorrow. Super amp!

Cheers Rich

:rawk: :cheers: :cheers2:

Back