New Axe-FX test clip - DAS METULZ

Hey_bert_whtcha_doin_bert":2em4snah said:
I liked it overall, definitely edgy(good thing to me). Sounds great with that little lead run at the end. Which amp is that suppose to model again, VH4?

Coool, yeah VH4 I believe and I'm using an ENGL cabinet IR (4x12 German) with the 57 mic.

Thanks for listening you guyz. Since some other people asked, there is hardly any post EQ on this, and the chain in the Axe is boost>>amp>>cab

Gotta be honest, that tone didn't do it for me. Low end sounded mushy and lacking in pick attack. Midrange not detailed or grindy enough. The playings good though !

ENDITOL":2umqf9g4 said:
https://soundclick.com/share?songid=7137192

DUDE YOU FREAKIN SUCK!!! :gethim:

Just when I thought I got over my gas with the order of a custom Suhr you have to go and put this amazingly brewtal clip on here and now my gas is back. Thanks! THANKS A LOT!!! DAMMIT. :cry: :cry: :cry:

BTW very very nice playing. I cannot believe how sick that AxeFx can get. :rock: :rock: :rock:

If anyone is interested I uploaded my best BROOTALZ METULZ patches thus far to Axe Exchange. There's a Diezel, Soldano and Mesa Recto rhythm patch in there for your ear pussies.

Back