New cab inbound

That sounds great then, I dobt mind a little darker.

I'll find out soon I hope, do you know if there's a serial # or way to identify the year?

Need to open it either way to verify the speakers and if FL or RL.

Btw nice setup

Is it used or a demo? If used it could be an older one with bronco tolex and rear loaded. If it has the front tabs to pull front grill off then it’s front loaded. All the cabs have a screw on back panel (versus sealed with most front load cabs)

Is it used or a demo? If used it could be an older one with bronco tolex and rear loaded. If it has the front tabs to pull front grill off then it’s front loaded. All the cabs have a screw on back panel (versus sealed with most front load cabs)
The site said used but we'll see. Supposed to be here tomorrow. Hopefully it's on time

Annnnd the waiting begins. Bought the cab advertised to be there in 2 days. Well that day is today but now tracking says Monday. First world problems but I was really looking into grinding this weekend with my new setup.

Something else worth mentioning. The Uber cab mounts the two different speaker types in an X pattern. Some people love that but differences in the speakers messes with my ears from a left-right balance perspective. Don't be afraid to swap two speakers around so one type of speaker is on top and the other is on bottom.

Back