New novel about The Who

I've read this novel twice now, here is the description on Amazon: Brutality meets rock-n-roll redemption when the lives of two buddies on the social fringes of a corrupt 1970s Cincinnati high school collide with violent teachers, predatorial jocks…and comically anxious encounters with the opposite sex.

Obsessed with The Who, David Bachmann and Todd Brill form a band and deliver an incendiary guitar-windmilling performance at the Burr Oak High last-day-of-school talent show, vaulting their social status.

But tragedy awaits as the best friends are destined to confront both the horrific Beverly Hills Supper Club fire, and two short years later the deadly Who concert stampede. All leading to a brush with madness, and a shocking but ultimately revivifying look beyond the veil.

Their sanity is tested but never their loyalty in this harrowing twist on the love-lost/coming-of-age story, in a world of ghosts where music is their only salvation.

An unflinching taboo-busting look into '70s midwest teen life, Cincinnati Supernova is at once gut-wrenching, hilarious, absurd, haunted, and ultimately poignant. This sprawling novel unfolds in the shadow of sobering historical events. https://www.amazon.com/Cincinnati-Su...s%2C103&sr=8-1

The link's different from if you search the title on Amazon. Page looks the same 'though. :confused:

Show me you're not a 🤖 mate. You have 3 days.

The link's different from if you search the title on Amazon. Page looks the same 'though. :confused:

Show me you're not a 🤖 mate. You have 3 days.
Sorry for the confusion. There was a 2nd edition of this book published, and Amazon doesn't let the author take the original link down (even though it will say permanently out of stock). For whatever reason, they let the author eliminate the old Kindle version. So the below link is the updated (and only functional) link for Cincinnati Supernova. Again respectfully sorry for any confusion, thank you for pointing this out. https://www.amazon.com/Cincinnati-S.../ref=tmm_pap_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=&sr=

Back