New PLX Clip

:ROFLMAO:

I made an album back in the 90's with my band, Medieval Knievel

Singer sucked. CD went nowhere.
I think that’s what happened to almost everyone on this website. We all probably had good bands and the thing I heard most was “you guys are awesome but the singer sucks “

I think that’s what happened to almost everyone on this website. We all probably had good bands and the thing I heard most was “you guys are awesome but the singer sucks “
Yeah, he was horrible.. but he had a practice room where we could crank up amps, and he had a PA system.

:giggle:

Yeah, he was horrible.. but he had a practice room where we could crank up amps, and he had a PA system.

:giggle:
I’m trying to put together a band now and the singers are even worse now . They all think they should do death metal vocals on everything. If I played Stairwsy toHesven they would still think those shitty vocals would fit. It’s disheartening. We have 10 to 12 originals ready to go

Sounds like something I can image Ed and Alex Van Halen talking about back in the day :LOL:

That's coming from a huge DLR fan :yes:

Cool tune man - reminds me of ZZ Top
Thanks man !

I like coming up with riffs, and stringing ideas together quickly.

I probably spend about 20~30 minutes on these clips. It's really just a riff bank to get ideas down before I forget them.

Reactions: ccn
Are you using the FW pickup in all these recordings ?
Yeah, all these latest clips are my Dean ML with the Jalen Fair Warning pickup.

SLO-100 blended with Fortin-modded Marshall.

Celestion Greenback speaker impulse responses with various mics & mic positions on each guitar track.

Reactions: ccn
Back