NGD - just got a steal on an older E-ii NAMM show guitar

OldGtrGuy

Nothing fancy but it was a NAMM showpiece some years back and bought from Axe Palace. The top is matched pretty well. Not dead mint, a couple of very tiny nicks but overall very good condition maybe even excellent condition.

My friend switched to 8 strings and he won't play anything else. He knew I wanted this 7 he had and he offered to sell it to me so he could buy this other 8 string he wanted.

I definitely shouldn't have but I couldn't resist for the price I paid.

ESP E-II Horizon FR-7 7-String - Black Turquoise Burst​

Congrats, that’s a bute! I’m loving my new E-II
It's the only one I've played. I used to have an original series horizon with TOM. That was a 6 string so its hard to compare and it was years ago but this one seems just as nice. Sounds amazing, plays great and although it's been a while since I messed with a Floyd, I grew up playing one so it feels good.

I can't play the TOM, just makes me play slower. Anyway this one feels right at home and it stays in tune.

Nothing fancy but it was a NAMM showpiece some years back and bought from Axe Palace. The top is matched pretty well. Not dead mint, a couple of very tiny nicks but overall very good condition maybe even excellent condition.

My friend switched to 8 strings and he won't play anything else. He knew I wanted this 7 he had and he offered to sell it to me so he could buy this other 8 string he wanted.

I definitely shouldn't have but I couldn't resist for the price I paid.

ESP E-II Horizon FR-7 7-String - Black Turquoise Burst​

Look at that critter in the background👍 nice fiddle too

Back