OD-100 Classic Plus modded to PT100

1meanplexi

Hello,

I have been searching high an low for a PT100. Looks like I found one sort of.......The seller states that the head started out as a OD 100 classic and then modded to the exact specs of the PT100. I understand that there is the standard for the OD platform, my questions is....does anyone have any experience with this type of mod? Thanks in advance for your answers and I REALLY look forward to hearing from you!

Hey bro.... Im almost positive that the OD conversion to PT100 will be exactly the same as if you were to buy a new PT100 right now.. John converts the guts and puts in a PT chassis.. My PT100 was a conversion and John stated there would be no difference in that to a regular ground up PT100. You can definitely wait for him to chime in...he checks in once in awhile but has been busy with their new move and product lines. Cheerz

Cory

We have offered partial mods like no panels etc. If the person went for the panels it should be 100%.
You could also send it in for a checkup.

John. Thanks for taking the time to chime in on this. Yes....it does have the PT100 Panel. I imagine that at some point you guys did the Mod. I mean it is clean!!!!! If you are willing, I could PM the serial number to you and see if it came across your bench.

1meanplexi":3gy0do3c said:
John. Thanks for taking the time to chime in on this. Yes....it does have the PT100 Panel. I imagine that at some point you guys did the Mod. I mean it is clean!!!!! If you are willing, I could PM the serial number to you and see if it came across your bench.
Well there is really no need. If it has the panels it was fully updated. There would be no difference.
We would have replaced the complete PC Board as well
:rock:

Back