Online Guitar Lessons with Techdeth ! 2 spots open now

Techdeth

RESIDENT ROCK PROFESSOR
I have 3 spots opening for my online course . Thought I’d let you all know . I have a fun music theory course that really works . I have techniques that get you better fast . I help with songs ( covers and your own) . We can mix it up at times as well . I have references from RT. Lessons are confidential. If you’re advanced or just having fun hmu
$50
All styles music bros

Techdeth is a great player. If I had more time I would give it a shot.
I’ll agree. I’m not the best. I’m not the worst. But I’m definitely better as I’m willing to take the time that I didn’t have, I didn’t want to give, I didn’t care when I was younger.. things are making more sense now and I use them in real time. Ehhh. I still suck but at least I know.

I’ll agree. I’m not the best. I’m not the worst. But I’m definitely better as I’m willing to take the time that I didn’t have, I didn’t want to give, I didn’t care when I was younger.. things are making more sense now and I use them in real time. Ehhh. I still suck but at least I know.
Thanks dude but you definitely don’t suck . Your Larry sounds magical with my knowledge thrown in lol I’m jk . But you sound great , wish you would post videos on here

If his online lessons are half as good as the texts he sends me, I'm sure they are super informative. He sent me pics of his webbed toes once and I couldn't stop laughing. But watching him sweep picking using said feet was icing on the cake.
I’m learning to sweep with all body parts . You’re about to be inundated with shlong sweeps next . And yes I’ve copywrited the name Shlong Sweeps

If his online lessons are half as good as the texts he sends me, I'm sure they are super informative. He sent me pics of his webbed toes once and I couldn't stop laughing. But watching him sweep picking using said feet was icing on the cake.
I texted you a sweep just now

Back