Pro Series T

EWSEthan

Now that the Moderns have gotten the Pro Series treatment and the standard already has it, when can we expect a Pro Series T? Can I be first on the list?!? :thumbsup: :D

We may consider the Classic and the Classic T for the Pros but we're in litigation with Fender right now with them trying to trademark the Strat and Tele body shapes, so we'll need to at least wait to see how this whole thing plays out.

Ed Yoon":99wg0v3y said:
We may consider the Classic and the Classic T for the Pros but we're in litigation with Fender right now with them trying to trademark the Strat and Tele body shapes, so we'll need to at least wait to see how this whole thing plays out.

I think a more streamlined T body for the Pro T along the lines of the way the Standard body compares to an S body...I think would be great....

ratter":e97b6dr7 said:
Ed Yoon":e97b6dr7 said:

I think a more streamlined T body for the Pro T along the lines of the way the Standard body compares to an S body...I think would be great....

+1. That would be awesome.

EWSEthan":libitp8n said:
ratter":libitp8n said:
Ed Yoon":libitp8n said:

+1. That would be awesome.

Ok, that's two of us. Let's get the production rolling, please! :D I'll take a black Pro T2.

Back