Production CCV made in... ?

jimmy274

Hi,

a new guy over here. For some time I'm considering getting a CCV. There's one thing that got my attention. I noticed that on pre-Brad CCV's there is American flag and Made In U.S.A. written below. However on post-Brad ones, there's no flag and/or Made In U.S.A. sign.

I see it in the first few pictures on official website and still I haven't seen it on any of the production models here on RT.

It is a small detail and maybe it's not a big deal to some... but for me, coming from EU, is important for some reason or another.

jimmy274":2x4iq5uk said:
Hi,

a new guy over here. For some time I'm considering getting a CCV. There's one thing that got my attention. I noticed that on pre-Brad CCV's there is American flag and Made In U.S.A. written below. However on post-Brad ones, there's no flag and/or Made In U.S.A. sign.

I see it in the first few pictures on official website and still I haven't seen it on any of the production models here on RT.

It is a small detail and maybe it's not a big deal to some... but for me, coming from EU, is important for some reason or another.

The 2nd run production models are going to be made in the great city of Detroit by George at Metro Amps, which is where the Cameron Atomica was made and the Old Bitch will be made.

The 1st run Production CCVs were made by Barang here in the US.

viewtopic.php?t=107142

Thanks for the info, but I have to reformulate the question.

I'm sure that CCV's are made in the States, but still I would like to know why there is no more "Made in U.S.A." written on the back of the chassis?

jimmy274":3eyle5rb said:
Thanks for the info, but I have to reformulate the question.

I'm sure that CCV's are made in the States, but still I would like to know why there is no more "Made in U.S.A." written on the back of the chassis?

The "Made in USA" moniker is on the back of the Atomica.

I'm guessing the next run will have it.[/quote]

It should be "Made In Detroit". :rawk: :rawk: :rawk: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

madeindetroit91-1344958553_600.jpg

The USA Flag and the Mercury Magnetic stickers on the Pre Production CCVs where there because they screwed up the chassis and had extra holes punched in them. Behind those stickers is a hole. ;)

The new ones with have the USA flag and the POW/MIA flag silk screened on them. Made in Detroit Rock City now and yes it is taking fucking forever, its killing us too.

Brad

In a first place I want to say many thanks to the Owner for clear the issue a little bit.
I understood for stickers and holes but where and why flag and made in USA sign is vanished?
I just can't believe that reason is midi and that you have no place for USA mark to place it on chassis.
As I said, I am from Europe and to me, well... since always the instruments with "made in USA" are simply better than others,
but that is not the crucial reason not to buy CCV. Then again, still bugs me, if you know what I mean... :doh:
Big cheers to all jolly dudes here

It is going to be Made In The USA like the other Cameron amps in the great city of Detroit by George from Metro Amps!!! Simple as that!!! Does a label mean that much?

Back