Recommendations, Please: Line Level Low End Exciter/Boost in Pedal Form

McLeanAB

Hey all!

Running a Mesa Mark V:25 into a Bogner 412st cab and it's absolutely ridiculous... just gorgeous (might swap out the V30's for Creambacks, but that's for another time).

Got an oversized Vboutique cab with lovely Celestion Alnico Cream... also great by itself as I can adjust the EQ on the Boogie to get a full rich sound and low end punch.

Here's my conundrum (I know, first world problems), if I send the effect loop out to my effects (lots of the newer Eventide stuff all run at line level), and the Boogie is EQ'd to make the 4x12 sound good, the 1x12 just has no low end to speak of... short of getting an Aphex Big Bottom rack line level (which I had before in another set up years ago and it was thunderous), is there a line level EQ or Low End Exciter/Boost in pedal form?

I'm not opposed to getting a rack, just for consistency aesthetically and with the pedal board I was hoping there was a pedal of some sort that might suit my needs...

Any and all info is greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

There was an Aphex Big Bottom Exciter pedal. I had one many years ago.

A sonic Maximixer kinda does the same thing also.

So running instrument level into line level won’t matter? Just curious if it will affect the sound deeply. No pun intended.

Back