Short clip of a custom Harvester guitar

phillybhatesme

Not sure if this is really Rig Talk's cup of tea, but I recently got this guitar in on trade. Made by a luthier in Australia, it's got a P90 in the neck, a minihumbucker in the bridge, 25" scale, and a fuckin formica countertop. I love that it's unique but obviously realize it's not for everyone and is probably polarizing in a sense.
The frets were leveled recently and it plays great, too bad I can't say the same for the poor fuck in the video.

Really need to step up my recording game, this was just using my phone, but as you can see I do have a mic for the amp. It's indeed plugged into an interface, I just don't use my DAW often enough. And I suck with a metronome so forgive my timing lol

That sounds sweet. Nice playing too. You can accompany yourself, most people on video can't do that.
Wanted to see the Formica. Oh well.
What is the model name? That sounds really nice through that little supro amp. :thumbsup:

I like the way they colored that soap bar pu. Blue Green. Maybe a copper cover?
That is nice. Like the top too. Thanks.

I like the way they colored that soap bar pu. Blue Green. Maybe a copper cover?
That is nice. Like the top too. Thanks.

Not sure the material...are you saying copper because of the color? Would it make sense if it were painted?. I took another pic - close up this time.

What ever it is I like it. Variety is good. P90s usually just come in black or cream.

Not sure if you gig, but man would that turn heads in a good way on stage!

Also dig the retro stereo setup! (y)

I don't, but I should. And I have no excuse not to. I have been writing music since 1999 which I would love to share. My current excuse is, "I don’t know where to start."

Back