So when is Mr. fingerprinz going to show up?

Yo! Present, sir!!

Sorry, guys, I don't get a lot of opportunities to hang out on the forums anymore (really busy here at T.M.!), but I'll try & peek in every now & then...

Glad to see Suhr has their own section here!

Welcome aboard you hack. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Nice of you to join Noel. Thats good to hear you are busy. Bussiness must be doing well and that is good news.
See ya soon

fingerprinz":uttzu8xx said:
Yo! Present, sir!!

Sorry, guys, I don't get a lot of opportunities to hang out on the forums anymore (really busy here at T.M.!), but I'll try & peek in every now & then...

Noel,

Good to see you here. We haven't met but I heard your place (Tone Merchants) is awesome. It will defiantly be on my list to stop in and visit when I am out in LA during NAMM. :rock:

MARK1970":2efp2qnw said:
Welcome aboard you hack. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Nice of you to join Noel. Thats good to hear you are busy. Bussiness must be doing well and that is good news.
See ya soon

The hack is back! :LOL: :LOL: :D

Yah, I'm busy, but this is the kind of busy I wanna be... :thumbsup:

rareguitar":1bgixz5t said:
fingerprinz":1bgixz5t said:
Yo! Present, sir!!

Noel,

Good to see you here. We haven't met but I heard your place (Tone Merchants) is awesome. It will defiantly be on my list to stop in and visit when I am out in LA during NAMM. :rock:

Thanks for the welcome! I'm looking forward to meeting you in person...we're only ten minutes away from NAMM, so please...do drop in if you can (although I'll probably be wandering around NAMM myself maybe on Thursday & Sunday that week...).

fingerprinz":25nclt7x said:
MARK1970":25nclt7x said:
See ya soon

You are a hack no more :thumbsup:

rareguitar":34ziowo2 said:
fingerprinz":34ziowo2 said:
MARK1970":34ziowo2 said:
See ya soon

You are a hack no more :thumbsup:

Wow...thanks, Brad! I was starting to develop a complex... :LOL: :LOL:

Holy heck, Noel E., I'm Jeff, I bought a Rivera Jake combo from you in 2001 on Ebay! How are you?

grooveHT":28fnrjqx said:
Holy heck, Noel E., I'm Jeff, I bought a Rivera Jake combo from you in 2001 on Ebay! How are you?

Hokey smokes!! Jeff, I remember you, and I remember the Jake combo. Jeez, was it that long ago?

Aah, so you're a Suhr devotee! You're in good company, believe me.

Hope you're doing well!

fingerprinz":1ae5sbk2 said:
grooveHT":1ae5sbk2 said:

Hokey smokes!! Jeff, I remember you, and I remember the Jake combo. Jeez, was it that long ago?

Aah, so you're a Suhr devotee! You're in good company, believe me.

Hope you're doing well!

Noel,
Yup, seven plus years disappeared pretty quick, no? :D I wouldn't say I'm a Suhr devotee, but I love to look at the eyecandy and designs, and John always puts out some good information, plus I've been on Rig Talk for a few years now. Actually I have a few EBMMs (nothing against Suhr, love to have one some day). Your nickname in a thread title caught my eye though.

What have you been up to lately? Like I said, my rig has been EBMMs and my strat through an Axe-FX, a JCM 800 and a Trem-o-verb. Might trade the 2203 and Trem-o for...something? Or, maybe, get the 2203 modded (maybe by Suhr, to bring it back on-topic?).

Great to hear from you Noel, had nothing but a great deal with you back in the day! Happy holidays to you and your family!

Jeff

"Busy at Tone Merchants"

All I see you doing all day is playing your new K-Line strat while I work.

O wait, maybe thats been me playing your K-line while your working :confused:

Back